Our stories matter. We use them to lean on and learn from one another as we try to make sense of our loss.
The award-winning Grief Diaries series started in 2015 and is now home to over 35 books and 700 writers who share their loss to help us feel less alone.
Family and friends who read any one of the Grief Diaries will find insight and understanding, and scholars will benefit from studying candid, unfiltered nonfiction stories and use them to find ways to better support future grievers.
Want to share your story? We offer 3 options:
1. Share your story in our blog. email@example.com source link https://erasmus.uctm.edu/fastshipping/viagra-u-apotekama-bez-recepta/88/ dbq essay checks and balances go to link https://familyfeastandferia.com/reviews/john-taylor-gatto-thesis/94/ essay on identity theft sildenafil fr expository essay about social media https://www.getthereatx.com/capstone/quotations-on-essay-my-aim-in-life/7/ https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/pediapred-generic-cialis/34/ cheap mba essay writing service us cialis and surgery document editing services how many nexium can i take a day https://aaan.org/indications/overnight-shipping-on-viagra-pills/27/ go to site edexcel geography coursework mark scheme outline research argumentative paper dissertation juridique sur le nom source site resume help objective examples go https://mswwdb.org/report/appearance-and-reality-hamlet-essay/96/ essay on language watch follow site source url viagra or cialis what works better free research papers topics dissertation philosophie terminale s exemple from idea to essay pdf Learn More »
2. Share your story on our Facebook page. Learn More »
3. Share your story in one of the Grief Diaries.
How it works:
- Register to join one of the books below.
- Once enough writers have registered (15-20), we’ll move forward as a group.
- Every week for six weeks, the group will receive three questions to answer.
- Answers are compiled into the book.
- The manuscript will be sent back to writers for review and make revisions if desired.
- You can use a pen name if you want to protect your privacy.
- Each writer will receive one free copy of the book as our way of thanking you.
- As a Grief Diaries writer, you can purchase any of the anthology books at wholesale price. This is good for life.
Ready to join?
Below are books currently accepting writers. Click on it to go to the registration page. Once registered, you’ll receive an email with further instructions.